1. Send me a note telling me how you want the artwork to look like with reference(s).
2. I'll need a 50% deposit then I'll start working on the sketch.
3. Next, I will then send you the sketch for you to approval.
4. If you're happy with the sketch I'll start working on the full artwork.
5. When it's finished and the other half is paid, I will send you the finished art.
Update: And the Kiriban winner is Drag0nLaw !
How it's going guys? Rylucius here.
I just want a quick reminder that my Kiriban is coming up VERY soon, in less than 60 views left.
And the very 1st person who manage to capture my kiriban will be receiving my "1st attempt of drawing a chibi" of your character for free. It will be a fullbody chibi, but no background included. There are no multiple winners.
Please no cheating! I can tell if you did cheat or photoshop your submission.
Please post your kiriban capture here in this journal here. And not on my page!
That is all. Later guys and best of luck to you all!
Journal skin by Shadow-Crystol